👋🏻Hello lovely people! My name is Patty, and I'm excited to provide you with valuable insights and resources to help you make your life better in every possible way. Whether you're looking to improve your personal relationships, advance your career, or simply live a happier, more fulfilling life, I'm here to help. So sit back, relax, and let's dive into this together!
If you have ever experienced menstrual pain or cramps, you know how unbearable they can get. Yoga can be a great way to alleviate period cramps and pain.
Here are some yoga poses that may help:
1. Child's Pose (Balasana): This pose gently stretches the hips, thighs, and ankles, and can help relax the muscles of the lower abdomen. Start on your hands and knees, then bring your hips back towards your heels and stretch your arms forward.
2. Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana): This pose can help alleviate menstrual cramps by stretching the abdominal muscles. Lie on your stomach with your hands under your shoulders, then press up and lift your chest off the ground.
3. Seated Forward Bend (Paschimottanasana): This pose stretches the entire back of the body, including the hamstrings and lower back, and can help relieve tension in the lower abdomen. Sit on the ground with your legs straight out in front of you, then fold forward and reach towards your toes.
4. Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana): This pose can help relieve menstrual cramps by stretching the hips and lower back. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground, then lift your hips up towards the ceiling.
5. Supine Twist (Supta Matsyendrasana): This pose can help relieve tension in the lower back and hips, which can be helpful for menstrual cramps. Lie on your back with your knees bent, then drop both knees to one side and look in the opposite direction.
Remember to listen to your body and only do what feels comfortable for you. Always consult with your healthcare provider before starting a new exercise routine or if you have any concerns about practicing yoga during your menstrual cycle.
Thank you for reading! Feel free to leave any requests in the comments below.
Stay well my loves💗